Welcome!

Hi All,

Thanks for dropping by our humble blogshop.

We are a collaboration of 3 brothers and 2 sisters. You can call us "The Party Staff". We are the founder of "The Party Stuff", which is a small home based party shop located in Shah Alam, Selangor.

Should you have any question, please feel free to drop us an email at thepartystuff@gmail.com or call The Party Staff at 012-3453385.

Thank you and Happy Browsing!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Simple Party Pack

In my attempt to 'fish' what she wants as her birthday present, I asked Zara this:

Me: Zara, what do you want for your birthday?
Zara: I want....erm, let's see. I want cupcakes, kurma and kismis
Me: No, no. What DO YOU want for your birthday?
Zara: I want cupcakes, kurma, kismis, toys for girls and toys for boys (while counting each with her fingers)
Me: (Obviously she didn't get what I mean. Ignore)

So, when hubby came back from surau, I told him about the above conversation that Zara and I had. Turned out, she was actually referring to the items that she wants in her party pack! Mengikut firasat hubby, that is. Haha!

What a great idea, eh? Simple too. And senang nak source. Although the cupcakes idea may need to be re-think since school doesn't allow junk food. Packaging will be decided later on. After we finalise on the theme that is. This will be KIV-ed for her birthday celebration @ school after Raya nanti. I already have something in mind for this Wednesday. Tinggal nak assembled them all jek.

Alhamdulillah, 1 item settled.

1 comment: