Welcome!

Hi All,

Thanks for dropping by our humble blogshop.

We are a collaboration of 3 brothers and 2 sisters. You can call us "The Party Staff". We are the founder of "The Party Stuff", which is a small home based party shop located in Shah Alam, Selangor.

Should you have any question, please feel free to drop us an email at thepartystuff@gmail.com or call The Party Staff at 012-3453385.

Thank you and Happy Browsing!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Copy Cats

I personally would never thought people would copycat us. One, because we are a small-time business, who aspires to be big. Second, because we are so new that people hardly know us yet. Hence, the vigorous marketing plan that we planned for this year.

So, when I was browsing the FB statuses of my so-called 'friends' online, I was surprised to find this one person who copy pasted the write-up that I did for our sand art activities. Refer here for our own write-up. And compare with this one from her FB:

Anyway, if you guys noticed, the write up I wrote was dated in November 2010. Whereas, hers was dated in December 2010. Mind you, she wasn't a newbie in this entrepreneurship. She has been doing all sorts of businesses and have recently do them all full time. Imagine my disappointment when a businesswoman who has all the time and energy to spend on her businesses copied the write-up that I did using my own efforts and time.

As you all may know by now, am doing this business with my siblings on part time basis. All of us have full time jobs. So, for somebody to just simply copy pasted our work is just low and heart breaking. I mean, what kind of attitude is that?

So, here I am today. Writing about this, finally. As I know, there are many more small-time businesses which have been victimized like ours. And if you support us, do email me at thepartystuff@gmail.com. As am planning to come-up with a list of all these copy-caters and disseminate them to the group, so we can support each other's genuine business rather than imitations.

Your support is highly appreciated. Thank you.

2 comments: